Why choose pavers?
8 Reasons the Popularity of Pavers is Skyrocketing ...
1. Increase the value of real estate investment
Numerous sources confirm the fact that an interlocking paved driveway adds value to a home over a standard concrete or asphalt driveway.
2. Affordable luxury
The elegant style of pavers adds a touch of luxury to any home at a fraction of the cost of flagstone or natural stone. The cost of a paver installation is comparable to that of stamped or colored concrete— but concrete cracks while pavers do not.
3. Resistance to root growth, erosion, earthquakes, and frost
Pavers are designed to undulate with movement and will not crack. They allow for simple access to roots, making maintenance quick and easy.
4. Quick, trouble-free installation, which outlasts any other form of paved surface
Our time-tested installation process ensures you will be enjoying your new pavers for generations.
5. Wide selection of stones, colors and styles provide an infinite variety of designs
From natural slate to the old world charm of cobbles and the classic style of brick, you are certain to find a look that will complement your home and style.
6. Broken or stained pavers are easily removed and replaced
Replacing sections of concrete or asphalt always leaves you with an ugly patchwork effect, unless you replace the entire surface. changing out pavers is easy. You simply lift out and replace the ones you want to change and your surface is once again perfect.
7. Provides easy access for root removal and to underground pipes and cables
The modular system of pavers allows for simple access for underground repairs.
8. The environmentally conscience choice!
In contrast to non-permeable materials, interlocking paving stones allow natural biological processes to filter run-off before
it pollutes our waterways. The interlocking paving stones allow water to drain through and beneficial bacteria, which live between the stones and in the gravel bed below, remove toxins before they reach our natural waterways.
Improve the appearance and value of your home today!